Copy stand work - digital imaging
- Straight document prints from books, charts, specimens, etc
maximum size 24 X 28.
- Color and black & white digital imagesof figures, text, specimens (small objects, small experimental animals, plants, Petri dishes, etc
- Scanning (see details below)
- For displays, public relation photos, experimental set ups, etc
We have 2 high-resolution scanners (up to 2700dpi.) for digital imaging to prepare your material for Web sites, thesis, or publications.
- MicroTek ScanMaker5 for flatbed scanning of photos, figures, tables, line drawings, text, etc
from books or original documents. This dual purpose scanner can also accommodate large transparencies such as autoradiographs, 4 X 5 or 8 X 10 negatives, overheads, etc
- Nikon LS-2000 dedicated to 35mm format slides or negatives.
Digital scans can be stored in any format (.gif, .jpg, .tif, etc ). CDs and DVDs available for storage.
Color and Black & White Printing
Our Epson R2400 and R800 Ink Jet Printers create Photo Quality prints up to 13 X 19 and utilizes the newest technology in Fade-Resistant Archival Inks. We can provide a variety of paper finishes such as Matte Heavyweight (for thesis or posters) or Premium Glossy Photo Quality (for publications purposes).
We can help create your photo montages from material you provide. Bring us your specimens, photos, negatives, text, etc and we can digitally prepare figures for thesis or publication purposes, in color or in black and white.
CD/DVD Burning and Archiving
We can transfer your files on CD or DVD. A CD -Rom can store up to 650MB of information while a DVD can store up to 4.7G. It is a convenient way to transport and archive your work.