Giving to the Department
The Biology Department is committed to providing the best possible education for our undergraduate and graduate students. Gifts to the Department of Biology will be used for our major priorities:
- Renovating the outdated undergraduate teaching labs;
- Supporting undergraduate research projects;
- Expanding undergraduate awards;
- Supporting graduate student travel;
- Meeting other emerging priorities
Donations by alumni help us to meet these objectives.
How to make a donation
Gifts to the Department of Biology are administered by Development and Alumni Relations (DAR). Please contact:
Faculty of Science, Development and Alumni Relations
Frank Dawson Adams, Room 23
3450 University St.
Montreal, QC, CANADA H3A 0E8
Tel.: (514) 398-3238
Be sure to specify the name of the Biology Department when making a donation. Thank you!